1.7

Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged.The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit.

It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl was thrown inside without any protective covering. The box had water damage, and everything inside was wet. The southern style bar was notified and claimed it was all USPS' fault so she wasn't responsible, that I needed to file through USPS. I spent over an hour registering, filing, resizing images so I could submit the claim.

When I let her know that I was disappointed that she wasn't taking any responsibility and dumping the work of filing a claim on me; she responded unprofessionally by calling me a "lazy f**k", "a**hat", "snowflake", and claimed she was "out of money" for my order and to "enjoy my wet vinyl". I've never experienced such horrible customer service!! She could've easily offered a refund or reship, filed the claim herself and been directly reimbursed by USPS. However, after reading MANY negative reviews online...I'm guessing she can't file any more claims because she's claimed over 60 packages as missing and damaged.

I'm a small business owner who ships over 300 packages a year; to put it into perspective, I've only ever had to claim 3 packages as missing.Something very shady about Southern Style Design Bar

Review about: Southern Style Design Bar Shipping Service.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Did not package with care, Customer service, Profanity from seller, Damaged product, Blamed usps.

Had an Experience with Southern Style Design Bar?

Comments

WELL IM STILL WAITING ON MINE IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH TODAY..... STILL NO VINYL AND NOW I CANT EVEN MESSAGE THEM

sorry but that is not them that does your packages like that!!!!That is the postal service only!

I have never got any like that but others have and you need to put the blame where it goes on your things being crushed!I love this place and prices are fabulous!

to Merrygc #1396004

Agreed that USPS was at fault for damage.....however....did you miss the part of my review that stated how this company handled the situation? I’m too a business owner, and I’ve had packages damaged by USPS but we take care of the item and take up the damages through USPS ourselves. We don’t call our clients names, curse at them, or make them go through the hassle of dealing with the USPS.

to Merrygc #1396005

Also....the package was damaged by USPS but it was NOT packaged with care whatsoever.It looked like my vinyl sheets were thrown into a box and shipped.

The dimensions on the shipping box was actually smaller than the sheets ordered.

Obviously the only way to make them fit, is exactly what they did...crunch the edges.

Glad you’ve had a good experience though.You’re one of the lucky few