The prices are at SSDB Vinyl are unbelievably cheap, but now I understand why. The website noted 10-14 business days for shipping.

I waited til 16 business days, 22 total days, before I contacted then via facebook messanger. They replied fairly quickly, with "Let me check on that for you." I never heard anything back. So, I messaged again today. There was some sort of "platform change" so I did that and then I couldnt find my order at all.

When I asked for an update and told them I was considering disputing the charges with my bank I got a simple reply of "your order has been canceled and your payment refunded." I replied with "I am sorry to hear that since I was waiting on that vinyl for several projects." SSBD replied with "wwll your order is now canceled." Then proceeded to send me a picture of my fulfilled order ready to ship with a message that said "A little more patience would have done it. It was fulfilled On Wed and ready to be shipped.

And honestly, thats all they needed to tell me upfront- we got behind and it will be shipped out on __________ day..... but instead they got an attitude, I am without my order and they lost a customer.

Review about: Southern Style Design Bar Shipping Service.

Comments