I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours.I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited.

I have ordered from them one other time and I actually got my order within 20 days- it was a larger order of HTV that was around $150. I guess since this was a small $45 order they figured they don't need to bother actually giving me what I have paid for. I have emailed them and gotten no response and I have messaged them on Facebook and gotten nothing that route as well. I am well aware of their shipping times and waited until well after day 15 to even inquire.

This is infuriating and I am thankful that I am only a small-time crafter and not a person with a business depending on this other business! The guy who runs the show, Austin, is a real piece of work and thinks it's hysterical that the BBB has given his business a "F" rating.

Don't believe a word I say?Look at my screenshots for proof.

Review about: Southern Style Design Bar Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not shipping goods paid for, poor customer service, poor communication.

I liked: Prices were amazing.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor shipping time, Took money but havent sent product.

Had an Experience with Southern Style Design Bar?

Comments